- 1 package of spaghetti (or whatever long pasta you prefer)
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup (tea) of chopped olives
- 40 g canned anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup (tea) of chopped parsley
- 1/2 chopped seedless red pepper
- 1/4 cup (tea) of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (dessert) of capers (optional)
Fry the garlic, pepper and anchovies in olive oil until the anchovies melt. Place the olives and cook 1 more minute. Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup (tea) of water and let it determine for 8 minutes (time it takes to cook the pasta al dente). In a plate pour the sauce over the pasta.
Instead of grated cheese melt 1 tbsp (tablespoons) butter in a large skillet and slightly tower with 1 cup (tea) of breadcrumbs to sprinkle over the pasta.
Yield: 8 servings