1945 – The history of Cadore began in 1945 when two Italian immigrants set up a small factory of handmade pasta in the neighborhood of Rio Comprido, Rio de Janeiro, following the footsteps of their family in Italy.
1980 – In the 80s, the company has been modernized and built an industrial park in St. John Meriti, where it is located today. Over time, Cadore has expanded its capacity and quality in the production of dried, cooked and instant pasta.
2009 – In 2009, the Cadore launched the wheat flour that conquered the consumer table.
2012 – Cadore enters the biscuit market and launches line of Wafer in packs of 35g and 120g and soon will expand its product mix, with sweet cookies, buttery biscuit, Stuffed cookie/oreo, Cornstarch biscuit, Cracker and more.